BERLIN – Construction workers in Germany have unearthed a giant concrete swastika on a sports field in the northern city of Hamburg.
Διαβάστε το εδώ: INSANITY FAIR
Virtual reconstruction of the Große Deutsche Kunstausstellung (Great German art exhibition) 1937-1944 in the Haus der Deutschen Kunst (House of German art), Munich, Germany. New extended version featuring all 40 exhibition rooms.
Διαβάστε το εδώ: FIEBERKURVE ODER ZEITENWENDE
Διαβάστε το εδώ: FROEMMIGKEIT NORDISCHER ARTUNG
The special “lyre” collar patch for SS Music School pupils.
The Waffen-SS Music School was established in Braunschweig on 1 July 1941 with the assistance of the SS Officer’s School in the same town. There were 60 students in the first training class and the first school director was Hstuf. Edgar Siedentopf. Most of the individual training group instructors were drawn from the NCOs attached to the band of SS Rgt. „Germania“/Division „Wiking.“ The students would frequently receive instrumental training from members of the Braunschweig City-Theatre Orchestra, but at all times their activities were supervised either by the school commander or an SS instructor.